Monday, September 22, 2008

Kindness is contagious

I was at the clinic pharmacy today, there were about 10 people ahead of me. Ringo started wailing, Paul was a little terror running around everywhere and refusing to sit down, and George was just being grumpy. A lady walked over to me and asked if I would like to trade numbers. Her number was only 1 before mine, but I gladly accepted. The next number that was called to the front, a woman stood up, but instead of walking up to the counter, she walked over to me and handed me her number. Either they were really nice, or they were just tired of hearing 3 screaming kids :P

2 comments:

Baby Maker said...

well that was nice, just think of it in the good and not the bad :)

Katie said...

It's nice to know there are still good people in the world!

I found you through Bargain Hunters on babycenter.com and have to say I love the name of your blog...and your kids' names too.