Friday, September 12, 2008

Holy Snickers!

So I got John off to kindy a little late this morning. Bad Mommy :( It was pouring rain this morning and we were drenched by the time we made it up to the school office. One of the secretaries offered to take him to class so we wouldn't have to walk all the way across campus. I guess she felt sorry for me because I was carrying Ringo, I had George in a stroller, and Paul was running circles around me. Paul started throwing a tantrum because he wanted to go to class with John, he even started chasing after them. Another secretary, I don't know his name, he offered Paul a Snickers if he promised to behave and listen to his mommy. Now here I was thinking he would give him a little bite size Snickers, after all it's getting close to Halloween and everyone is buying candy for trick-or-treaters. The man walks into another room and hands Paul a SIX-PACK of FULL SIZE Snickers :O He gave it to him on the condition that he share them with his family, lol. Remind me to give that man a nice present for Christmas ;)

3 comments:

Multislacking Mama said...

OMG, a whole six pack of snickers? GAH.

Welcome to blog land!
Holleh

Susan Lechuga said...

Can we say sugar rush? Best way to shut a kid up is candy. Just kidding. Welcome to blog land and look forward to more post from you.

Susan from BBC BBH

Beatles Mommy said...

Well, in the guy's defense, he *DID* ask if it was ok if he gave my kid a Snickers first. But lord, I had no idea he was going to come back with a SIX-PACK!